GOT TO TAKE A BREAK... SORRY.

 



Sorry guys...  But I got to take another sabbatical from the blog.    

This last year has been rough on me and I find myself in need of a mental health break.  

Yes, I realize that the USAF has lost confidence in the JSF program and is now looking at developing a "clean sheet" design.  This would undoubtedly have ramifications on the F-35's bid to replace the CF-18.

Yes, I have seen the recent updates in the Tempest and FCAS programs.  

The trouble is... I just can't bring myself to care.  



My "day job" has been putting me through the wringer lately and I fear I cannot muster the mental energy needed to post blog updates.  Not for lack of trying, mind you...  I just lack the focus to muster my usual rantings and ravings.  

In the meantime, I want to assure you that is a temporary predicament.  As the COVID-19 pandemic (hopefully) starts to wane things will (hopefully) get a little easier and I'll be able to devote more time and energy back here.  

Stay safe!  

-Doug

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAL REASON THE GRIPEN LOST...

FINAL THOUGHTS

Fighter Jet Fight Club: Gripen NG vs. Super Hornet!