JUST A REMINDER... BE RESPECTFUL, OR BE BANNED.


It's amazing how nasty people can get when defending their favorite airplanes.

It's also amazing that they believe they can make a convincing argument by insulting, berating, and brow-beating those that don't see their point-of-view.

Since that is the only sort of language these people seem to understand, allow me to speak to them in their native tongue...

BE RESPECTFUL GET THE FUCK OUT.

I'm sick of moderating comments of assholes who think they can come here and insult everybody.  

If I get so much as a whiff of an inkling that your intent here is to troll, berate, or otherwise cause shit...  You get banned.  No warning, no "friendly reminders"...  Just banned.  Warnings take a lot more time than the simple two clicks I have to perform in order to ban someone.  

You want to talk down to someone?  Do it somewhere else.  I'm out of patience.  

I honestly don't give a damn if your pro-JSF or anti-JSF.  I honestly don't give a damn if you talk shit to me.  But being shitty to other commenters or anybody else in general is not acceptable.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAL REASON THE GRIPEN LOST...

FINAL THOUGHTS

Fighter Jet Fight Club: Gripen NG vs. Super Hornet!