A QUICK UPDATE...



I just wanted to give a quick update to those wondering where the hell I’ve been for the last couple of months.

As you may have heard; I am still very much alive and well after a house fire.  The main floor and all our belongings in it was pretty much a loss due to extensive smoke damage.  This included the computer in which I used to research and write this particular blog.  Thankfully, my house is slowly but surely being repaired and we are hoping to move back in sometime late next month.  Then begins the long process of replacing furniture, electronics, appliances, etc.  Needless to say, I already have a desk and computer all picked out.

With any luck, I should be able to get back to blogging in earnest somewhere in late April to May.  Since we now have confirmation that Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, Eurofighter, Dassault, and Saab are participating; it should be a hell of a ride.

Thanks for your patience and please stay tuned...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAL REASON THE GRIPEN LOST...

FINAL THOUGHTS

Fighter Jet Fight Club: Gripen NG vs. Super Hornet!