Another friendly reminder...



Alright, listen...

I got a family and a full time job.  This blog is a happy little "side project".  I simply do not have the time to break up fights like some elementary school hall monitor.

I would suggest everybody reacquaint themselves with the rules posted here:  http://bestfighter4canada.blogspot.ca/p/intruduction.html

They are pretty damn simple.

I don't like to ban people, but I came damn close to banning two commentators today (you probably know who you are).

You want to participate in the discussion?  Great.  You want to argue for the sake of arguing?  Go bug Solomon at SNAFU or go join F-16.net.  How can you tell the difference between an argument and a debate?  A debate is civil.

No more warnings.  I will start suspending or banning any commentators who can't behave like adults.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAL REASON THE GRIPEN LOST...

FINAL THOUGHTS

Fighter Jet Fight Club: Gripen NG vs. Super Hornet!