Just a friendly reminder...



I do not like to delete comments, and I really dislike blacklisting commentators...

But I will if I have to.

This is a friendly reminder to please keep things civil.  Disqus makes it very easy (a couple of clicks) to ban user names and IP addresses.

I will only do this as a last resort, as the idea here is to promote discussion, not to stifle it.  Saying that, please keep the following in mind.

1.  RACIST, SEXIST, OR OTHERWISE OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.  

Any comments denigrating an entire race, nationality, religion, or similar will result in a warning.  Similar behavior after that will result to immediate blacklisting.

2.  BE RESPECTFUL

There will be disagreements.  Accept that.  While everyone is welcome to take part in debate, browbeating, trolling, or other behavior is annoying and pointless.  

Remember to keep it civil.  You are unlikely to phase me.  I deal with drug addicts, mental health patients, and dementia patients...  I've likely heard it all.  Others may be offended, however, so please be respectful, even if you do not agree.

3.  THIS IS A BLOG, NOT A FORUM

This is a blog, not a public forum.  I certainly appreciate most of the comments, but at the end of the day I am the one who gets to decide what goes and what stays.  If this does not agree with you, feel free to go elsewhere.  

If I make an error, please correct me.  If possible, show me evidence of my misguided ways.  I will make amendments ASAP.  

If you disagree with my opinion...  Feel free.  Just do not call me names in voicing your disagreement.  



That's about it.  

Ultimately, I do not care if you are the Canadian Minister of Defense, a F-35B test pilot with the USMC, or a 13-year-old pretending to be one of the above.  All commentators are bound by the same rules.

This website takes up a fair amount of free time, something I do not have a lot of.  It has certainly been worth it however, and I hope to keep it that way well into the future.

Thanks to everyone.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAL REASON THE GRIPEN LOST...

FINAL THOUGHTS

Fighter Jet Fight Club: Gripen NG vs. Super Hornet!